Certificate Course in Quantification & Forecasting in Public Health
Empower is launching an ONLINE Certificate Course in Quantification & Forecasting in Public Health. This course introduces students to the science behind the methodology, tools and key processes used to estimate a country’s needs for health commodities. Through this course, we discuss the consumption method, morbidity method and proxy consumption method, and how they apply to different product categories and contexts.
This programme helps the students be aware of the need for good forecasting quantification and that it can be achieved using well established pharmaceutical management techniques for their work situation (e.g. their country, the needs and capacity of their facility).
- Chapter 1 – Overview of Quantification
- Chapter 2 – Quantification Methods
- Chapter 3 – Issues in Quantification
- Chapter 4 – Consumption Method
- Chapter 5 – Morbidity Method
- Chapter 6 – Proxy Consumption Method
- Chapter 7 – Service Level Projections
Applications are open from 10th August 2018
Click here for more info – https://goo.gl/XkrTHD