VIEW AS ‘Month’ for calendar option
- This event has passed.
Empower School of Health – 9th International Workshop on Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Bangkok
June 18 - June 22
- health professionals in public health programs (donors, government, private sector, NGOs, civil society, academia
- people interested in working in the areas of global health procurement and supply chain / logistics professionals.
- Provide participants with a strategic approach and understanding of PSM, regulatory affairs and quality assurance.
- Apply the principles of PSM, Regulatory and Quality in medicines, diagnostics and vaccines
- Obtain direct experience through field trips and visits to UN agencies, international NGOs, and the Thai MoH
- Engage in peer-to-peer learning with delegates from different countries and organizations
An Event not listed? Let us know! Contact Us